Permission To Use Graphics:
To receive permission to use any of the following graphics in a newsletter or other publication
simply click on the graphic link that you are interested in and fill out the request form.
[ You Need Only Complete the Form One Time ]
These graphics are based on the 1999 NEC.
- Two Wires Under a Single Terminal, Section 110-14(a)
- Dedicated Equipment Space, Section 110-26(f)(1)(a)
- Replacing Nongrounding-Type Receptacles, Section 210-7(d)(3)(c)
- Branch Circuit Tap Conductors, Section 210-19(d) Exception 1c
- Number of Receptacles Per Circuit - Commercial, Section 220-3(b)(9)
- Line and Load Not Permitted, Section 230-7
- Line and Load "Permitted"
- Ground Rod Does Not Provide Any Protection From Electric Shock (1 of 2), Section 250-2(d) and 250-54
- Ground Rod Does Not Provide Any Protection From Electric Shock (2 of 2), Section 250-2(d) and 250-54
- Raceways not Required to be Supported Withing 3 ft of Couplings, Section 348-13
- Okay to Support Fixtures to Suspended Ceiling Grid, Section 410-16(c)
- CATV Wiring Methods, Article 820