Mike Holt's Online Testing Tool
Save time Increase student performance Increase teaching time - Decrease grading time
I think you have an excellent product here that saves me time writing and grading tests. It allows more time in class for discussions. Most of my students are liking the on-line test, some however are not very computer friendly and are intimidated by the test. The State of Idaho Journeyman's test is on the computer, so this will help prepare them.
Bob Baird, River City Exam Prep - Idaho
Are you looking for a way to increase student performance?
Then sign-up for Mike Holt’s Online Testing Tool and have access to a database of tests that will give your students the flexibility to take their tests online and free up your class time for real teaching. Find out why teachers are excited about this incredible FREE service provided by Mike Holt Enterprises:
- You will never grade another test!!
- Includes all exams from your adopted textbook in an Online Format.
- Students can test their knowledge and receive immediate feedback.
- Instructors can immediately review student results as well as class results.
- Students like the online format.
- Instructors like that they have more time to teach and less time reviewing tests.
The service is FREE, easy to use, and improves students’ results! If you are currently using a Mike Holt Product, we encourage you to sign up for this free service…
Sign up is as easy as 1, 2, 3 ...
- Sign-up to become an approved instructor at http://www.mikeholt.com/MQ/index.php
- Once you are approved then log-in as an instructor at http://www.mikeholt.com/MQ/index.php
- Create a Class (approximately 45 seconds).
- Add students to a Class (another 45 seconds).
- Notify students that their tests are available online.
- Review student scores on any computer you want.
- Review your entire class scores.
The following books exams are now available in Mikes Online Testing Tool:
- Understanding the National Electrical Code Volume 1
- Understanding the National Electrical Code Volume 2
- Understanding the National Electrical Code Volume 1 Workbook
- Understanding the National Electrical Code Volume 2 Workbook (2008 only)
- Electrical Exam Preparation
- Basic Electrical Theory
- Understanding Basic Motor Controls
- Solar Photovoltaic Systems
- Power Quality
- Grounding vs. Bonding
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS FREE SERVICE YOU MUST BE PURCHASING THE ABOVE BOOKS FROM MIKE HOLT ENTERPRISES
Mike Holt’s Online Testing Service is just one of the many benefits of our Instructor Preferred Program. For more information about this program (volume discounts, classroom Power Points and additional free resources) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.866.NEC.CODE.