This exam preparation training library is created to help you pass the Theory, Code, Calculations, and specific Washington material on the Washington exam. Since 1974, National Electrical Code Expert Mike Holt has been designing Electrical Exam Preparation programs that are effective and easy to use. Thousands of people have passed their exams across the country using this home study method that combines great full-color textbooks that are easy to use, and dynamic videos of Mike and a team of experts that bring the material to life.
Click here to watch Mike describe this program in more detail.
This training library includes:
Washington RCW-WAC Online Training Quiz
Basic Electrical Theory Textbook
· Electrical Fundamentals and Basic Electricity DVD
· Electrical Circuits, Systems, and Protection DVD
· Alternating Current, Motors, Generators, and Transformers DVD
Understanding the NEC Volume 1 Textbook
· General Requirements DVD
· Wiring and Protection DVD
· Grounding Vs. Bonding (2) DVDs
· Wiring Methods (2) DVDs
· Equipment for General Use DVD
Understanding the NEC Volume 2 Textbook
· Special Occupancies DVD
· Special Equipment DVD
· Limited Energy and Communication Systems DVD
Exam Preparation Textbook
· Raceway and Box Calculations DVD
· Conductor Sizing and Protection Calculations DVD
· Motor and Air-Conditioning Calculations DVD
· Voltage-Drop Calculations DVD
· Dwelling Unit Calculations DVD
· Multifamily Dwelling Calculations DVD
· Commercial Calculations DVD
· Transformer Calculations DVD
Master/Contractor Simulated Exam Workbook
This comprehensive and multi-pronged approach to training will give you the confidence and the knowledge you need to pass your exam the first time.
Product Code: WAMACO14
Answer keys are included with all Mike Holt books.
Important Note: Items in this library, if purchased separately, would cost $2,598. You Save $1,473!