PART V. BONDING
250.94 Grounding (Bonding) of Communications Systems.
An accessible bonding point must be provided at service equipment or the disconnecting means of separate buildings or structures for communications systems. The point can be any one of the following:
(1) An exposed, nonflexible metallic raceway.
(2) An exposed grounding electrode conductor.
(3) An external connection approved by the authority having jurisdiction.
FPN No. 2: Communications systems must be bonded together. Figure 250–134
• Antennas/Satellite Dishes, 810.21
• CATV, 820.100
• Telephone Circuits, 800.100
The bonding of all external communications systems to a single point minimizes the possibility of damage to the systems from potential (voltage) differences between the systems. Figure 250–135
|If you have already been approved for reprint permission, you may right mouse click on the link above and choose "Save Target As ..." or "Save Link As ..." to save the file to your local computer.
|©2005 Mike Holt Enterprises, Inc.