Mike Holt Enterprises and the National Fire Protection Association® (NFPA®) have partnered for the first time, to bring you the 2023 edition of Changes to the National Electrical Code (NEC®)
This course analyzes the significant changes in the 2023 NEC with full color illustrations, author analysis, technical clarifications, and detailed commentary for electrical installations.
This program covers important changes in:
- Article 90 - Introduction to the NEC
- Article 225 - Outside Branch Circuits and Feeders
- Article 310 - Conductors for General Wiring
- Article 352 - Rigid Polyvinyl Chloride Conduit (PVC)
- Article 358 - Electrical Metallic Tubing
- Article 408 - Switchboards and Panelboards
- Article 410 - Luminaires, Lampholders, and Lamps
- Article 422 - Appliances
- Article 440 - Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Equipment
- Article 500 - Hazardous (Classified) Locations
- Article 555 - Marinas, Boatyards, Commercial and Noncommercial Docking Facilities
- Article 445 - Generators
- Article 620 - Elevators, Escalators, and Moving Walks, Platform Lifts, and Stairway Chair Lifts
- Article 625 - Electric Vehicle Power Transfer System
- Article 630 - Electric Welders
- Article 700 - Emergency Systems
- Article 702 - Optional Standby Systems
- Article 706 - Energy Storage Systems
- Article 750 - Energy Management Systems
- Article 800 - General Requirements for Communications Systems
We recommend using the 2023 NEC to complete this course. Buy one here.
*This course is approved for CEUs in multiple states, view the list here.
Product Code: 23CCOL-ANA
Added to cart.
This course is available 24/7 and accessible on desktop computers or mobile devices. Internet Explorer is not supported. Click here to see how this course works.
Verify this Program is Approved by your State Board.