Schools can return all Mike Holt products up to six months from original invoice
date under the following conditions:
- Products must be in the original condition that they were received, i.e. books sealed.
- DVDs and Power Points must be unopened and sealed.
- Returns must be packaged so that there is no damage to the books when we receive
- Returns must have Return Authorization Number (RAN) issued and included in package.
- Returns must arrive in our warehouse within 2 weeks of receiving the Return Authorization Number (RAN).
To Receive a Return Authorization Number:
with the following information:
a. Order Reference Number – Can be found on your invoice
b. Name of School
c. Customer Name
d. Reason for returning product
e. Item code (listed on packing slip)
f. Product description
g. Number of products being returned
- We will respond within five business days with a Return Authorization Number
Form. Please print a copy and include in the return shipping package.
Restocking Fee Mike Holt Products:
Returns within 90 days of invoice - 10% restocking fee
Returns after 90 days of invoice - 20% restocking fee
Note: All shipping fees are non-refundable. There are no restocking fees for orders returned within 30 days of the original invoice date.
All orders of a specific title with a quantity of 20 or more qualify for a free Power Point CD for that title. If
there is a return of books that brings your total to less than 20 you will be required to purchase the Power
Point CD at the retail cost of $495.00.
Returning Non-Mike Holt Products:
Returns within 30 days of invoice - 10% restocking fee
Returns after 30 days of invoice – No returns permitted
If you have any additional questions about Returns please contact our
Customer Service Supervisor, Sean Hutchings at 888.632.2633 or email