As the Electrical Engineering industry advances, your need to understand the National Electrical Code is becoming greater. Code compliant, energy efficient building, providing the power quality demanded by today's omnipresent electronics are becoming more difficult to design, but are expected by your clients. Whether you need to understand the NEC to pass your Electrical Engineering exam, or design a system that provides the client what is demanded and compliant with the code, completely understanding the NEC is essential and no-one teaches this better than NEC Expert, Mike Holt.
This library includes:
Electrical Exam Preparation Textbook
· Raceway Calculations DVD
· Conductor Sizing Calculations DVD
· Voltage-Drop Calculations DVD
· Motors Calculations DVD
· Dwelling Unit Calculations DVD
· Multi-Family Dwelling Calculations DVD
· Commercial Calculations DVD
· Transformer Calculations DVD
Understanding the NEC Volume 1 Textbook
· General Requirements DVD
· Wiring and Protection DVD
· Bonding and Grounding (3) DVDs
· Wiring Methods and Materials (2) DVDs
· Equipment for General Use DVD
Understanding the NEC Volume 2 Textbook
· Special Occupancies and Special Equipment (3) DVDs
· Limited Energy and Communications Systems DVD
Bonus DVD: How to Use the NEC
Get ahead of the curve and invest in this dynamic DVD training library.
For the Engineer Library based on the 2014 NEC click here.
Product Code: 17ENGR
Answer keys are included with all Mike Holt books.
Due to the extensive content of Article 690, that article is covered in Mike Holt’s Understanding the NEC Requirements for Solar Photovoltaic systems. You can view our products covering Article 690 by clicking here.