- NFPA - National Fire Protection Agency provides and advocates consensus codes and standards, research, training, and education.
- IAEI - International Association of Electrical Inspectors promotes professionalism within the electrical inspector field-of-practice through a widely accepted, respected and professionally sound certification program
- ICC - International Code Council develops the codes and standards used to construct residential and commercial buildings, including homes and schools.
- NETA - InterNational Electrical Testing Association serves the electrical testing industry by establishing standards, publishing specifications, accrediting independent, third-party testing companies, certifying test technicians, and promoting the professional services of its members.
- NIETC - NECA-IBEW Electrical Training Center electrical training organization for the overall Portland Metropolitan / Vancouver area is now a NABCEP entry level test provider
- NICET- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies is a not-for-profit organization created by the National Society of Professional Engineers to serve the certification needs of the engineering technology community.