Girl Found Dead At Car Wash Was Electrocuted

SACRAMENTO, Calif., 1:17 p.m. PDT April 24, 2002 - The 9-year-old girl who was found dead at a Sacramento carwash Monday night was electrocuted, according to authorities.

Investigators first believed that Victoria Quail fell, hit her head and died. But Wednesday morning, authorities said that it appears she was electrocuted while playing near a fluorescent light pole.

Victoria's mother was at the carwash with the girl around 10 p.m. Monday when the girl apparently wandered off.

Mike Holt's Comment: A ground rod at the light pole would not have made a difference.

If you have any comments or feedback, please let me know,

Copyright © 2003 Mike Holt Enterprises,Inc.
1-888-NEC-CODE (1-888-632-2633)