|Send to a Friend||View / Add Comments|
The following are practice questions and answers for Article 353 of the 2005 National Electrical Code. I am sending these out for your review. Your feedback and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Questions: Article 353
1. HDPE can be manufactured _____.
2. HDPE is permitted to be installed _____.
3. There is never a case where HDPE can be installed in a hazardous location.
4. HDPE is not permitted to be installed _____.
5. HDPE is not permitted where it will be subject to ambient temperatures in excess of _____.
6. HDPE is allowed only in trade sizes _____.
7. Bends made in HDPE must be made ____.
8. Bends made in HDPE must not exceed _____ degrees between pull points.
9. The cut ends of HDPE must be _____ to avoid rough edges.
10. When HDPE enters a box, fitting, or other enclosure, a(n) _____ must be provided to protect the wire from abrasion for conductors smaller than 4 AWG where the box design does not provide such protection.
11. Any joints between lengths of HDPE must be made using _____.
12. Where equipment grounding (bonding) is required for an installation of HDPE, a separate equipment grounding (bonding) conductor _____.
13. HDPE must be resistant to _____.
14. Each length of HDPE must be clearly and durably marked not less than every _____ ft, as required in 110.21.
Answers: Article 353
|[ Back to Top ]|