NEC Articles 300 - 393 This online course covers wiring methods, temporary wiring, conductor properties such as circular mils, insulation, ampacity, and overcurrent protection, and Articles which contain the specific requirements for the installation of cables. Also covered are raceways, outlet boxes, junction boxes, pull boxes, other enclosures such as cabinets, cutout boxes, switchboards, and panelboards.
Course includes the following Articles:
- Article 90 – Introduction to the NEC
- Article 100 - Definitions
- Article 110- Requirements for Electrical installations
- Article 310 – Conductors for General Wiring
- Article 312 – Cabinet
- Article 320 – Armored Cable (Type AC)
- Article 330 – Metal-Clad Cable (Type MC)
- Article 334 – Nonmetallic-Sheathed Cable (Type NM)
- Article 336 – Power and Control Tray Cable (Type TC)
- Article 338 - Service-Entrance Cable (Types SE and USE)
- Article 340 - Underground Feeder and Branch-Circuit Cable (Type UF)
- Article 342 – Intermediate Metal Conduit (Type IMC)
- Article 344 – Rigid Metal Conduit (Type RMC)
- Article 348 – Flexible Metal Conduit (Type FMC)
- Article 350 – Liquidtight Flexible Metal Conduit (Type LFMC)
- Article 352 – Rigid Polyvinyl Chloride Conduit (Type PVC)
- Article 356 – Liquidtight Flexible Nonmetallic Conduit (Type LFNC)
- Article 358 – Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT)
- Article 362 – Electrical Nonmetallic Tubing (ENT)
- Article 376 – Metal Wireways
- Article 380 – Multioutlet Assemblies
- Article 392 – Cable Trays
This course is available 24/7. Complete it at your own pace! Click here to see how this course works.
We recommend using the 2017 NEC to complete this course. Buy one here.
*This course is approved for CEUs in multiple states, view the list here. Or you can request a quote for a customized course plan to meet your multiple state requirements.
Product Code: 17NC3OL
This course is accessible on desktop computers or mobile devices. Internet Explorer is not supported.
Verify this Program is Approved by your State Board.