Master/Contractor Exam Preparation
You've come to the right place...
Why choose us?
- Get the most comprehensive training system available for Electrical Exam Preparation.
- Study when you want, where you want, and at your own pace.
- Understand the material faster with the hundreds of full-color, instructional graphics.
- Expand your knowledge with the DVDs that provide an inside view and in-depth analysis by Mike Holt and his panel of industry experts.
- Gain the confidence you need for your exam by working through the practice questions and following the Study Guides and Tips.
What's the next step?
The first thing we need for you to do is verify that you qualify to sit for the exam.
- Click here to get to our State License Requirements page and review the Candidate Booklet.
- Review the licensing requirements and contact the Board if you have additional questions.
- Fill out the application if you are ready to schedule your exam.
Once you know you are qualified to take the exam, you need to select the best product that meets your personal needs. Because everyones strengths are different, weve created a FREE practice exam for you. This will help you know what you need to study.exam for you. This will help you know what you need to study.
Please take the Journeyman exam which must be passed before you can take the Master/Contractor exam—even if you’re looking to pass your Master’s or Administrator’s test.
When you've passed the exam above you may take the corresponding Master/Contractor exam below:
Based on your results, you will have a clearer picture of your strengths, and of areas where you need additional study. Knowing what areas need the most work will help you identify the correct products.
Choose your study program here
After 28 years in the trade, and a Class 2 unrestricted licensed individual, in GA for 20 years, I began new employment in 2010, with an electrical contractor who wanted me to obtain 7 out of state licenses within one year. With the use of Mikes materials and endless hours of devotion, I have now successfully tested and passed, 20 out of 20 state exams in just 14 months. Currently the list of states desired by my employer has grown to 33 states. I feel quite confident with the help of Mikes materials I am going to succeed. Thank you Mike, and team, for all of your hard work.
see more ...