Prepare for your Inspectors test and your work in the field with this detailed program. This library provides extensive training on Electrical Theory plus a step-by-step breakdown of Calculations. Knowing the Code is one of the most important elements of being an inspector and this program will provide you with the knowledge and the tools to understand the Code and all of its nuances. You will be guided through all of the Code articles with DVDs that discuss the most important elements of the article while also illustrating how it can be applied in the real-world. The full-color textbooks provide you with a rich learning experience of hundreds of detailed illustrations that explain even the most difficult concepts.
This library includes:
Electrical Exam Preparation Textbook
Electrical Theory Textbook
· Electrical Fundamentals and Basic Electricity DVD
· Electrical Circuits, Systems and Protection DVD
· Alternating Current, Motors, Generators, and Transformers DVD
Understanding the NEC Volume 1 Textbook
· General Requirements Art. 90 - 110 DVD
· Wiring and Protection Art. 200 - 285 DVD
· Grounding Vs. Bonding Art. 250 (2) DVDs
· Wiring Methods Art. 300 - 392 (2) DVDs
· Equipment for General Use Art. 400 - 480 DVD
Understanding the NEC Volume 2 Textbook
· Special Occupancies Art. 500 - 590 DVD
· Special Equipment Art. 600 - 702 DVD
· Limited Energy and Communication Systems Art. 725 - 820 DVD
NEC Online Quiz
Bonus DVD: How to Use the NEC
After you take your exam, these resources will be a wonderful reference tool for your work in the field.
Purchased separately, items in this library would cost $1,754.00. You Save $955!
Click here for the 2017 NEC Electrical Inspector DVD Library.
Product Code: 14INSP
Answer keys are included with all Mike Holt books.
Due to the extensive content of Article 690, that article is covered in Mike Holt’s Understanding the NEC Requirements for Solar Photovoltaic systems. You can view our products covering Article 690 by clicking here.