Prepare for your Inspectors test with this detailed program. This library includes Mike's best-selling Exam Preparation textbook that will provide you with a review of Theory, and a step-by-step breakdown of Calculations. Knowing the code is one of the most important elements of being an inspector and this program will provide you with the knowledge and the tools to understand the code and all of its nuances. You will be guided through all of the code articles with guided DVDs that discuss the most important elements of the article while also bringing the reality of how it can be applied in the real-world. The full-color textbooks provide you with a rich learning experience of hundreds of detailed illustrations that explain even the most difficult articles.
This library includes:
Electrical Exam Preparation Textbook
Understanding the NEC Volume 1 Textbook
· General Requirements Art. 90 - 110 DVD
· Wiring and Protection Art. 200 - 285 DVD
· Grounding Vs. Bonding Art. 250 (2) DVDs
· Wiring Methods Art. 300 - 392 (2) DVDs
· Equipment for General Use Art. 400 - 480 DVD
Understanding the NEC Volume 2 Textbook
· Special Occupancies Art. 500 - 590 DVD
· Special Equipment Art. 600 - 702 DVD
· Limited Energy and Communication Systems Art. 725 - 820 DVD
NEC Online Quiz
Bonus DVD: How to Use the NEC
Product Code: 14INSP
Answer keys are included with all Mike Holt books.
Due to the extensive content of Article 690, that article is covered in Mike Holt’s Understanding the NEC Requirements for Solar Photovoltaic systems. You can view our products covering Article 690 by clicking here.